The Rapid Prototyping and Innovative Manufacturing Network - RAPIMAN is organising the 7th International Conference on Additive Technologies that will be held the 10 and 11 October 2018, in Maribor (Slovenia). In the last 12 years, iCAT has gathered many scientists with many different interests and yet, a common passion for inventing, developing and enjoying the possibilities of 3D printing.
In October 2018, RAPIDMAN will once again gather additive manufacturing experts, researchers, experienced users, and newcomers in Maribor's 3D printing capital to unveil their latest research and development news. This year once again, our AMaTUC coordinator, Prof. Nicolae Balc, will be president of the Organising Committee. The iCAT event will focus on the following research topics:
- Additive Manufacturing - Industrial Applications,
- Materials for Additive Technologies,
- Quality Control for Additive Technologies,
- CAD and Innovative Simulation Methods,
- Customer Input Systems and Mass Customisation,
- Case Studies and Best Practice Examples,
- Education for Additive Technologies.